Sometimes, buying a suitable handgun laser sold on the market can be tough, because there are too many different choices for you.
Whether you are a recreational gun owner, one who uses a gun for shooting or both, you will highly appreciate this product. We will review some hand guns available, based upon performance, as well as how their features and functionality adds value to you as a shooter and to your purchase.
Today, I will introduce several good reviewed products which will bring you much convenience to shoot, which are of great quality without and doubt. Take a look, and you can make a good choice!
Great Handgun Laser
You really can’t beat the 217AF by UKARMS when it comes to options and a great price. The M1851F comes with a LED tactical light and a laser sight. The gun fires straight and accurate and is very easy to load.
- “The gun broke the first day, Out of the box.” – chris seaver
- “Not that great, shoots about as good as I can throw it, laser and light doent even count, not bad if you just wanna try airsoft.” – Wes
- “The laser sight was off and doesn’t work.” – johnathon
The Colt 1911 Spring Powered Airsoft Pistol shoots BBs at up to 210 feet per second with enough accuracy to hit a quarter-sized target that is 18 feet away. The pistol is equipped with a laser to add …
- “After firing three balls, the trigger broke.” – Amie D. Farinella
- “This seems like it would be a cool gun… til’ u start shooting it.” – Tony Bingham
- “The laser sight is garbage.” – Ryan Young
This listing includes the Pink SIRT 110 Training Pistol, the carrying case, one SIRT weighted magazine, instructions, instructional DVD and tools for adjusting lasers and trigger pull weight and a FREE $250.
Push button clip release holds 9 BB’s
Includes 20-pc. 6mm BB’s, flashlight, silencer, and laser
Shoots at 130 FPS with .
- “Now, the laser and flashlight attachment are not as fantastic as I would have hoped.” – Na
- “Maybe I got a bad gun from a bad batch.” – papifrank
- “The worst of all is that when i loaded the mag up and cocked the gun, it jammed on the first try.” – Snowman
This listing includes the SIRT 110 Training Pistol, carrying case, one SIRT weighted magazine, instructions, instructional DVD and tools for adjusting lasers and trigger pull weight and a FREE $250.
- “The SIRT is a great training tool.” – Jeff C
- “I will update accordingly.” – Timothy Donovan
- “There was no need to adjust anything.” – John @ OP-SEC
This listing includes the SIRT 110 Pro Training Pistol, one SIRT weighted magazine, instructions, instructional DVD and tools for adjusting lasers and trigger pull weight.
- “Great training tool.” – George Narancic III
- “This tool allows an actual trigger pull feel without racking the slide and provides instant feedback to shot placement and trigger reset.” – Terry Norman
- “I would like to thank the gentleman that posted about this product I had inquired about this product and how it worked.” – MK
This listing includes the Green SIRT 110 Training Pistol, the carrying case, one SIRT weighted magazine, instructions, instructional DVD and tools for adjusting lasers and trigger pull weight and a FREE $250.
Introducing the Spring UK Arms M555AF Pistol Airsoft Gun! This Airsoft gun is the perfect gun for anyone just getting their start in the world of Airsoft with a light weight plastic construction! Because of it’s size and fire power it’s perfect for fooling around with your friends or taking it out to the field of battle and using it as a secondary weapon.
Do I deserve a thumbs up?
You can post this page to Facebook, Twitter, Digg and other social networking sites with the click of a mouse.