If you are the one who is ready to buy a new 22 pistol, I am happy to share with you some information about the 22 pistol I collected.
On our page, we have listed hundreds of reviews of customers and some highlights for you. Below we have the most popular 22 pistol available on the market today. You can choose what you like.
I am firmly sure that once you use it, you won’t regret picking up.
Best Quality 22 Pistol
UTG PRECISION AIRSOFT GUNS, Airsoft UHC 1911 Pistol w/Full Size Magazine, Metal Trigger and Hammer – Heavy Wieght, Black
- “Its really accurate and VERY Powerful.” – Brandon
- “The pistol is made very well, part metal and part plastic, has a nice heavy feel to it.” – J. Meredith
- “I’ve found it can hit a target 25 yards away over and over again.” – Knight of Day
Spring-powered airsoft guns are single-shot devices that use elastic potential energy (EPE) stored in a spring to compress air to launch an airsoft pellet down the barrel of the gun,
It’s fast, clean,
- “This gun is pretty power and accurate.” – mike
- “I would definitely recommend this airsoft pistol for beginners like me.” – wkmmetal
- “It’s really good and accurate but the only bad thing is the detachable silencer.” – Noah
Full Metal Blowback with an authentic look and feel.
- “The plastic grips (just like on the real weapon) feel great in my opinion.” – jacob
- “Blowback action is very strong and shoots very accurate.” – S. Lin
- “The blowback system is not as strong as the real thing which i have shot but it’s very smooth and the slide locks back when it’s out.” – Laurie Hunt
The P22 is a low-impact yet fun-packed airsoft BB gun offered by Walther Special Operations.
- “Within 10 shots, the first clip broke, within 40 shots the gun jams.” – azshooter
- “Still just don’t waste your money on the p22.” – James
- “It has great power for a spring pistol, with .12 gram ammo it is dead accurate, and it looked really sexy.” – Blonch14
The TSD Sports UA958 is an M9 design based on side arm carried by some U.S. Military Forces.
- “It has a good heavy weight and a real feel to it.” – Jon
- “It’s very heavy for a cheap gun and fairly realistic feeling.” – AngryBeaver
- “The thing jammed, broke and then continued to fall apart on the very first day of arrival.” – P. Whitlock
Introducing the Spring BBTac M22 Pistol Airsoft Gun! This Airsoft gun is the perfect gun for anyone just getting their start in the world of Airsoft. The gun features a threaded barrel to accept its included silencer you can simply screw on or off with a couple twist.
- “The trigger was very hard to pull.” – Sandra Morris
- “Makes excellent practice for paintball and I highly recommend it if you are sure that you can deal with it’s little idiosyncrasies.” – KillCookieMen
- “The adjustable sights are somewhat crude but do the job.” – Amazon Customer
Sig Saurer’s P226 is a 1:1 scale with blow back for ture life action. Shoots 383 feet per second and has a magazine capacity of 26 rounds. Full metal body for strength.
- “Shoots very low .” – powdernh
- “Quality feels good, although this is my first full metal pistol so I have nothing to compare it to really.” – gnoshme
- “Gas would leak out after firing a few times.” – Kat
The ZM pistol line was created to fill demands that were not being met in the industry. Now any airsoft customer can have an affordable high quality full metal hand gun a perfect side arm choice in the spring class.
Spring-powered airsoft guns are single-shot devices that use elastic potential energy (EPE) stored in a spring to compress air to launch an airsoft pellet down the barrel of the gun, It’s fast, clean,
- “I’ve only had it for about a week but so far it is a very reliable gun.” – hendu
- “Looks and feels real.” – Matt
- “When i shoot it i have to arc it DOWNWARD.” – matthew
Love This Page?
I hope you found my article informational and that you will share the url with your family and friends. This button makes it easy to bookmark and share my post to many social networks.